Cable Drum Trailer is used for transportation of big cable drums on working site, and also can be used for lifting or supporting cable drums on site.
Cable Reel Trailer
Specification of Reel
Shaft Dia. (mm)
Application: with rigid axle for towing, the trailer has hydraulic jack for load and unload the reel.
Features: The 8 Ton and 12 Ton trailer can be dismantled for easy transportation in container.
Trailer Dragging speed: 15 km / hour on working site.
I. TECHNIAL SPECIFICATIONS OF DLG8
CABLE DRUM TRAILER
Max. Cable Drum (mm)
Φ3200 X W1600
Max. Lifting Weight (kg)
Hydraulic Jack stroke (mm)
Max. Drag Speed (km/h)
Pressure of front tire (kgf/cm²)
Pressure of back tire (kgf/cm²)
Dimension: L x W x H (mm)
4570 X 2900 X 1875
III. STRUCTURE FEATURES
The Cable Drum Trailer is composed of steel frame, front wheel, back wheel, hydraulic jack system, cable drum base, cable drum axle, brake system, drag ring, Jack etc (please refer to attached drawing). It's easy for operation and maintenance:
1. Trailer Frame
The trailer frame is made of high strength steel. In the front of it is drag ring. The height of drag ring can be adjusted by the bolt which is fixed on the drag ring, to suit different trucks.
2. Front Wheel
The front wheel is connected with the Trailer Frame. The trailer could move on site with the front wheel. The tire specification: 4.00-8 pressure of it (kgf/cm²): 3.6.
3. Extension Structure of Front Wheel
The structure is operated by guide screw, it could extension out and draw back.
4. Back Wheel
The back wheel is main wheel for supporting and transportation. The back wheel could be taken off from the frame when the trailer is loaded in container.
The tire specification: 12.00-20-18 pressure of it (kgf/cm²): 7.5
5. Cable Drum Base
The cable drum base is used to support the cable drum. There are six points on it for supporting the cable drum axle. It is designed for different diameter cable drum.
6. Hydraulic Jack System
The hydraulic Jack is used to lift up the cable drum. It is easy to be operated and stable.
7. Air Brake System
The air brake system could be connected with the truck when the trailer is pulled by a truck. It could keep the trailer to run safely.
8. Jack of Trailer
The height of Jack could be adjusted by the bolt on it.
III OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Check the pressure of tire.
Please check the pressure of tire before using the trailer. Fill the tire when the pressure is not enough.
2. Load the Cable Drum
(1) Adjust the bolt of Jack to support the trailer, and lower down the front wheel. The Cable Drum Base shall stay lowest point, and hydraulic jack is offload.
(2) Insert the Cable Drum Axle into the whole of Cable Drum, the length on both sides of axle shall be same. Use the ring of axle to fix the cable drum.
(3) Move out the beam on the back of trailer, and move the trailer to the cable drum. Insert the both sides of axle into the gap of Cable Drum Base, insert the safety bolt to fix the axle. The move back the beam. If the axle can not be fitted into the gap of Cable Drum Base, please operate the Hydraulic Jack to move the Cable Drum Base.
(4) How to use hydraulic jack: First, use the handle of Jack to rotate the valve clockwise to tighten the oil valve. Then , use the handle to lift up the Jack.
3. Lift the Cable Drum
1) When the axle is fitted into the gap of Cable Drum Base, The hydraulic jack can be used to
lift up the Cable Drum.
2) Please note the Hydraulic Jack should be lifted up from both sides simultaneously. When the Bolt whole of Cable Drum Base is on the same level of Bolt whole of Frame, insert the bolt. Then use the handle of jack to offload the hydraulic Jack.
1) Take up the jack of Trailer, adjust the position of drag ring, to fix it into the hook of truck.
2) Connect the air brake pipe with the brake system of truck.
3) Adjust the guide screw of front wheel, take up the front wheel.
4) The drag speed can not be more than 15 km/h.
5. Lower down the Cable Drum
1) Move the Hydraulic Jack up, to touch the bottom of Cable Drum Base, make sure there is no
Force on the Bolt, and then take out the Bolt.
2) Use the handled of Hydraulic Jack to loose the oil valve a little, to keep the Hydraulic Jack go down slowly. Please note the Hydraulic Jack should be lowered down from both sides simultaneously. Make sure the cable drum is lowered down to ground very slowly.
3) Take out the bolt, move out the beam, then the cable drum trailer can be dragged away.
4) When the cable drum is moved away, insert the bolt back to fix the Cable Drum Base on to the Trailer Frame, in case it damage the Hydraulic Jack.
1. Check the tire pressure regularly, and fill the tire according to the manual.
2. Check the bolt of wheel when take off and assemble the wheel, if it is tightened evenly.
3. Change the lubricated grease of wheel every 6 months.
4. Keep the lubricated grease on the guide screw of front wheel.
5. Keep checking the mechanical oil of Hydraulic Jack. It is N10.
1. The equipment and tools will be loaded in plywood case.
2. It also can be packed in steel frame case or wooden case.
1. The equipment and tools will be shipped in container or by air.
2. We will ship the products within one month normally after receiving the payment.
3. Stock is available for standard product.
1. We accept T/T and L/C.
2. Please send swift copy of T/T if you arrange payment by T/T
3. Please send us the L/C draft to us before issue L/C.
Why choose us:
1. High quality and competitive price
2. Leading and biggest manufacture for stringing equipment and tools in China.
3. We have 25 years of production experience, and more than 1000 customers in the country and abroad market. Our stringing equipment and tools have been sold to more than 40 countries.
4. Customer specially ordered products are available, such as live line OPGW installation equipment and tools.
4. Big stock condition for fast shipment.
5. Detailed pre-sales service and fast active after-sales service. Response within 12 hours after-sales service